Thursday, July 9, 2009

Boring Star Plus


So this is my first topic and i wanted to start with something i don't like yes as my topic says Star Plus.
My grandmother she always have this one channel on that really annoys and i just wanted to break my tv set(really not joking).I'm tired of Ekta Kapoor's
kkkkk........kutte programs(my friend says that) every programme has the same old story which doesn't have any sense but i'm glad that two of her never ending programmes finally ended .
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi thsi is the longest and the worst programme ever in the television i agree that it has a good start and new concept in television but at ending she (Ekta Kapoor) made mess of the programme take example of Baa in the programme she was almost 150 years old (when i last time have the glimpse of the show).
Second of her programme which have the same story was Kasauti Zindagi Ki . In this programme i don't know how many times Prerna got married and at the programme ended she was around 70-80 years but looks as if she was 25 years and she had a son who looks like a father that's senseless!!!!!!!!!!!!.

If you enjoyed the article please visit my other blog
http://forfunfaq.blogspot.com/
and don't forget to check my next article.

No comments:

Post a Comment